CDMC CO-ORDINATION SERVICES
MacLeod + Jordan deliver professional planning supervision, CDM coordinator expertise and health and safety management services to a range of industry sectors.
With our extensive experience in design and safety management, we provide invaluable support on the many varied aspects of health and safety management. Whether it is providing bespoke total project risk management solutions or assisting clients in their new responsibilities under the CDM Regulations 2015, our chartered safety and design consultants are perfectly positioned to offer clients the advice they need.
Our range of CDM co-ordinator services includes the following;
- Review available information, including an initial visit to site.
- Advise the client, designers and principal contractor of their duties under the CDM Regulations, and assess their competencies if requested.
- Discuss with the client the health and safety management arrangements to be implemented for the project.
- Establish the format of the Health and Safety File and the responsibilities of the individual parties in the production of the File(s).
- Issue the initial and revised F10 forms to the Health and Safety Executive.
- Promote communication, co-operation and co-ordination between all project parties to ensure that risks are; eliminated, reduced, isolated and/or controlled and residual hazards are known and understood.
- Prepare and issue the pre-construction information.
- Review the principal contractor’s construction phase Health and Safety Plan, and offer advice as to deficiencies, additional requirements or resources.
- Attend relevant project/site meetings as appropriate.
- Upon completion of the project, ensure the Health and Safety File(s) have been compiled, and pass these File(s) to the client.